Laptop Docking Stations
Docking Stations allow you to effortlessly use your desktop peripherals with your laptop.
Some models of laptops offer a "Docking port" which allows you to connect an external Docking Station which has built in ports for your modem, network card, external monitor, printer, scanner, keyboard and mouse. Using a Docking station means you only have to connect one cable rather than many, keeping your office desktop tidy and saving you time.
We offer a range of Docking Stations which are USB powered or made for a specific laptop model. If you need help or more information please call our sales team on 0871 971 0005
- Secure the connected notebook to the dock with the optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock (sold separately).
- 1 x 15-pin D-SUB
- Front Panel
- 2 x USB 3.0 (One with Always-On Mobile Device Charging) – Ideal for use with memory keys, hard drives and other quick-access devices.
- Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Rear Panel
- 2 x USB 2.0 – Ideal for most USB devices, including printers, keyboards and mice.
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- 3x USB 3.0 – 1 provides always-on mobile device charging „h
- 2x USB 2.0 „h
- 1x USB 3.0 upstream connector „h
- 1x DVI „h
- 1x DP „h