What our experts think...
I love the Echo's collision avoidance technology, it takes away the worry of flying into the nearest building or tree! I found this to be a great feature while I was learning the controls or when my attention was focussed on finding the perfect shot! If you're taking your first steps into drone flying and aerial photography, this is the perfect drone for you. It guides you through the basics so you'll be confident in no time!
What stands out
- Beginner mode is ideal for helping you get to grips with its controls
- Altitude hold makes it really easy to take stable photos and videos
- The 2MP camera gives you excellent results and can even be adjusted to find the perfect angle
- See exactly what the drone sees with the first person view through the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Its controller expands to house a smartphone or small tablet comfortably, giving you all the tools you need
Thr ProFlight Echo is a great drone to help you get started in flying drones, but also helps you develop your skills and become a more seasoned pilot. Get to grips with the controls and get used to manoeuvring through the air before gaining the abilities to take your aerial exploration to the next level.
Beginner mode helped me take to the skies for the first time. It enables a collision avoidance system so you’re less likely to lose control and damage your drone as you learn. It’s just like your driving lessons but, rather than your instructor hitting the breaks, the Echo will do it automatically.
I found the altitude hold system really handy too, especially when it came to taking photos. It keeps the drone at your chosen height so you all you need to control is the speed and direction you fly in. Its really stable too so photos and videos are crisp and clear.
The 2MP camera is brilliant for aerial photos and videos and you can even adjust its trajectory for the best angle. Download the dedicated app and youll be able to see exactly what your drone sees with the useful live stream feature. Itll help you find the perfect shot each time so you can be sure youll get the best results.
The controller is really simple to use. It can be opened up to hold your smartphone or small tablet, giving you all the tools you need, conveniently in the same easy-to-hold device.
Whats in the box
- Perfect for beginners and more advanced pilots
- Beginner mode with obstacle avoidance technology
- 6-axis technology provides stability and control
- Built in LED lights are perfect for night time flying
- Altitude hold technology
- Adjustable camera
- Expandable controller to fit your smartphone or small tablet
- First person live view via the app