Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently.
Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there’s OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
- Build a budget and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- Create a OneNote 2010 notebook to organize resources for any project, from a home remodel to a major purchase decision.
- Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family newsletters with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
- Add eye-catching visual effects and a range of media to class presentations—from video to audio and photos—with PowerPoint 2010.
- Create documents and then easily upload them to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from most any Web browser.
If your laptop does not have Office Starter 2010 already loaded you will need to downlaod the software from www.office.com/productkeycard
Does NOT include installation CD - Download Version
The Product Key Card is a single license card with no DVD media. The key number contained on the card will unlock Office 2010 software that has been pre-loaded by the PC manufacturers on their PCs.
Office 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. We recommend that you install Microsoft Silverlight 3 along with Office 2010 to improve the online experience and to power the Office 2010 interactive guides.