Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-LINK AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office. TP-LINK's RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it's 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1750 Mbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance
- Expanded 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to fi¬nd the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point