Sitting front and center of the Activclassroom and bringing all of the sights and sounds of interactive learning to life is Promethean’s Activboard 64 with Activeprimary software.
This Promethean System includes
- Interactive Software
- 2 Activpens
- Cables (5m USB, 5m DC, PSU)
Pick up the wireless Activpen, touch it to the screen and let the journey begin. The Activboard 64 is fully integrated with award-winning Activprimary lesson development software, granting you instant access to thousands of resources and sample lessons. Your learning curve will be minimal since you can hover over icons with the Activpen to reveal their function. And, don’t worry about breaking it—the Activboard is built tougher than the classroom bully. Thanks to an electromagnetic grid that sits behind the screen, grimy fingers and summer temps won’t hurt it.
- Two mouse pens - Our unique battery-free, wire-free mouse pen and a spare.
- Wire-free technology - ‘Talks’ seamlessly with our other products with no awkward cables.
- Low glare screen - Super high quality projection surface minimises unwanted glare.
- Smooth, swift pen response - Draw and write with no annoying time lag.
- All connection leads & power supply - Facilitates all possible connection options.
- Wall mount brackets - For easy, secure fixing to most walls.
- Handy pen pot - Clips to the Activboard to keep your mouse pens safe and handy.
- Warranty - 3 years on-site and 5 year surface warranty to protect your investment.
- Free extras - Online training, upgrades, support, online user forum & resource downloads.
- Digitising technology - Passive electromagnetic.
- Internal resolution - 2730 points (lines) per inch.
- Tracking rate - 200 inch per second
- Output rate - 120 co-ordinate pairs per second.
- Connection options - Serial (RS232), USB 1.1/2 or Bluetooth.
- Operating temp -10oC to +50oC.
- Storage temp: -25oC to +70oC.
- Overall dimensions - 64" 1351 x 1076mm (53" x 42"),
- Board weights (packed) - 22kg
This exciting software package, for 3-11 year age groups makes learning fun. Bright, colourful and child-friendly, it features a moveable tool bar which pupils love to use and provides you with access to a vast curriculum resource bank of images, flipcharts and diagrams, plus much more. Activprimary allows teachers to easily plan inspirational lessons across the National Curriculum, which saves significant amounts of preparation time. The software also integrates with our real-time student response system - Activote, as and can be used with other products such the Activslate and Activwand.