Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
Build it, fly it. Rebuild it, fly it again and again. It's so much fun! I must have created at least 5 different style drones from the pieces in the kit. I even borrowed a couple of my niece's Star Wars LEGO figures and fitted them to it. I have to say, it looks pretty awesome now Chewbacca's sat at the helm of my drone.
What stands out
- Get creative and build your very own drone using LEGO style bricks
- Tap a button to take off. Tap a button to land. It's that simple to control!
- It automatically returns to you at the touch of a button, which makes it ideal for beginners
- Built-in LED lights let you keep track of your drone from a distance or when flying at night
- It automatically hovers in the air even when you let go of the remote control
- See exactly what the drone camera sees on your smartphone
If you love drones and LEGO, then you might want to sit down for this one because we've got the perfect thing for you. It's called the block drone, and is made up of LEGO style pieces but flies like a drone! Everything you need comes in the box including bricks, motors, the battery, the receiver, etc... There's no soldering or extra tools required - all you need is a little imagination. Just follow the simple assembly instructions and you'll have it set up and ready to fly in no time at all. It's great fun and only took me 10 minutes to construct. Plus, you can even build the drone in a number of different ways or add some of your own LEGO pieces and customise it to your hearts content.
The drone comes with an easy-to-use remote control that's styled a bit like a game controller, so you should be able to get grips with it in no time at all. There's also a first person view (FPV) mode works by streaming live footage from the drones built-in camera straight to your smartphone, so you can enjoy a drones eye view of your surroundings, as if you were a mini figure sat in the cockpit. The controller offers two different speed modes and access to a range of settings, so you can take-off/land, shoot photos or perform stunning flips, all at the touch of a button! Plus, it also features a return home button that lets you to beckon the drone to fly back to you automatically, which is perfect for beginners or if you lose sight of the drone and start to panic. The drone is even fitted with a series of bright LED lights for you to keep track of the drone from a good distance and for flying safely at night.
- Max speed: 3 metres per second
- Built-in camera: 480P
- Speed settings: 2
- Max Distance: 50m
- Flight time: up to 8 mins
- LED lights: Yes
- Piloting modes: Remote control / smartphone
- Battery: 3.7V 600mAh lithium-ion
- USB charger
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- weight: 70g
- Dimensions: W17.5 x L17.5 x D4.8 cm
- Remote control battery: 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- 1 Year warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Drone
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB charger cable
- 1 x propeller guard
- 1 x set of replacement propeller blades