Available in Purple, Blue, Charcoal, Orange and Lime
- Stores and charges 16 laptops vertically (up to 19”)
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect laptops inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adapters
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc)
- Fitted with durable 100mm rubberised castors with locking facility. Extra strength is obtained by using an 8mm gauge steel plate welded to the frame which gives the castors additional strength and rigidity by spreading the load from the castor pins to the frame of the units
- L shaped doors for complete access to the unit
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding
- Individual cable storage compartments keep cables compact, neat and tidy
- Soft rubber grips cushion and protect laptops while in storage
- All cables, power strips and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing AC adapters and cables
- Sliding shelves for easy access to laptops when removing them and putting them back in
- Sliding shelves have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Each laptop is positioned on the sliding shelf to ensure the power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit.
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in individual pockets to keep cables neat and tidy in the back of the trolley.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Power7 power management system with programmable timer options that provides Energy Saving management.
- A charging program for every day of the week allows the school to charge according to their classroom schedule. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all trolleys.
- All laptops are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading.
- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep laptops cool while the unit is locked and the laptops are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways. Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: W1015 x D703 x H1115mm.
- Laptop compartment sizes: W62 x D480 x H360mm.
- Individual AC pockets: W68 x D61 x H199mm.
- Weight - 116Kg
- 2 years with an option to extend to 5 years. - Use partcode LAPWARRANTY
- Supplied fully assembled.