Save money on consumables over your printers lifetime with Kyocera.
The new KYOCERA FS-1350DN comes complete with a high printing speed of up to 30 pages per minute, an LCD display, network connectivity, as well as a USB host port, allowing direct printing. By incorporating Kyocera's environmentally-sustainable ECOSYS design principles the FS-1350DN makes a perfect addition to the family of mono laser printers.
- Up to 30 pages per minute with 1,200 dpi resolution
- Standard duplex unit for double-sided printing
- Max. paper capacity of up to 800 sheets
- Powerful controller with 128 MB RAM as standard (max: 1,152 MB)
- USB and network connectivity as standard
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- Backlit LCD display
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
- 2 year Return to Base Warranty
- Engine speed - Up to 30 pages per minute A4
- Resolution - 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty Cycle - Max. 20,000 pages per month
- General max. average monthly print volume - Average 2,000 pages per month
- Warm-up time - 14 seconds
- Time to first print - 6 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - Main unit: mm
- Weight - Approx. 12 kg
- Power consumption - Printing: 484 W, Stand-by: 12 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 7.1 W
- Power source - AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) - Printing: 54 dB(A); Stand-by: 30 dB(A)
- Safety standards - TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory - Standard 128 MB + ECOmemory, max. 1,152 MB in 1 DDRIISDRAM DIMM slot