- Install flat wall bracket & Interactive touch display up to the size of 65 Inch.
- Connection of the existing ancillary equipment to the Interactive touch display.
- Concealing of the connecting cables via surface mount mini trunking.
- Test equipment and instruct client on how to use the hardware.
- Ensure working area is clean, tidy and ready for use.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival our trained audio visual engineers will assess the room and give any advice on the final location of the equipment.
- Confirm all equipment required to complete the work is available and check for any damage before commencing work.
- Installation of required equipment and cables.
- Fully commission the systems and test it before giving the client instruction on how to use the hardware.
- Load the software onto the client PC provided we have the relvent access to the network.
- Our team will then clean and hoover up leaving the working area clean, tidy and ready for use
Our Engineers are:
- Smart accredited & Highly experienced
- Carry CSCS health & Saftey cards
- CRB/DBS checked for education Installations
Customer should bear in mind:
- Make sure the kit is onsite at least 2 days before install
- Kit to be stock checked - check POD then personally call the end user and make sure it's not locked away
- Make sure end user telephone details are on order (person to report to)
- Name of the end user contact is required
Additional Notes that may result in highier costs:
- Our installs do not cover MAINS - including ceiling MAINS if ceiling projector
- Wall strengthening re screens can be an additional
- Out of hours - would usually be double and needs to be checked with Installers
- Parking in central London
- Geography - Central London - North of Glasgow - Channel Isles
- If its an old building (1980's or before) that contains Asbestos
- Building sites or new builds