Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The HP 530SFP+ is a dual-port 10Gb Ethernet adapter featuring the next generation BCM57810S single-chip solution from Broadcom in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen7 ML/DL/SL servers.
The HP 530SFP supports enterprise class features such as VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Ethernet transfer rate of 20 Gbps full duplex per port (40 Gbps aggregate) improves response times and alleviates bottlenecks in next generation data centres
- Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and virtual machine density by offloading network processes from the host CPU
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads. Ready for SR-IOV virtualization
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores
- TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE) frees server CPU for other operations