HPC TV or home cinema set up tune service
Set up & tuning of your TV to existing ancillary equipment.
Once you have purchased this item, please contact our booking centre on 0161 368 6999 (quoting your invoice number) where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the receipt is not present.
The service comprises of:
- Unpack, check the items and assemble your TV on its stand or any stand or table you have already.
- Connect the equipment to the existing ancillary devices, DVD player, games consol etc.
- Tune your TV to pick up a terrestrial and or digital signal.
- Give a demonstration of how your TV and remote control work.
The purchase does not include:
- Connection of any new equipment, aerial, satellite dish, surround sound speaker systems etc.
Customer should bear in mind:
- Engineers will not lift carpeting to lay cable.
- The TV delivery drivers will not provide this service, a seperate engineer will provide the service
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete.