GRADE A3 - The right hand corner of the lid is badly cracked, although the lid and laptop function perfectly. See Images
With the latest specifications and features, the M50 is without a doubt geared up for music and movies. It features a HDMI output which allows for connecting the laptop upto a High Definition TV for further enjoyment or you can always enjoy the movie on the fantastic 15.4" widescreen provided.
With a Core 2 Duo processor running the show and 3GB RAM to keep load times at a minimum, the M51 is certainly no slouch when it comes to the more traditional uses of a notebook.
A 320GB hard drive is ample room for todays digital storage needs and having Vista Business fitted as the operating system means all your networking needs are all taken care of should this be used as a work machine.
Finally a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 dedicated graphics card sits proudly at the heart of all your presentation and gaming needs and a confident Asus ship this model with a 2 year warranty as standard, proof enough that reliability was an important factor when designing the M51.
So, with all those reasons to buy and non keeping you back, you would be well advised to pop this machine in your basket before we sell out, because I can guarantee one thing, HD machines of this quality never stay around for long!
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 / 2.26 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- RAM - 3 GB (installed) / 4 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 800 MHz
- Hard Drive - 320 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows Vista Business
- Screen - 15.4" TFT 1280 x 800 ( WXGA ) - Color Shine
- Optical Drive - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
- Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 - 256MB
- Warranty - 3 Months