What our experts think...
The Android smart TV platform is nothing short of brilliant! All my favourite apps are just a few clicks away in one convenient place, so I don't have to switch between my PS4 and set-top box to access what I want. Plus, it's even got Netflix 4K so I can rewatch all my go to box sets in a whole new light!
What stands out
- Enjoy pin sharp, stunningly realistic picture detail on the 43 inch 4K Ultra HD screen
- Bring your 4K content to life with HDR and enjoy amazing colour and contrast
- Download all your favourite Android apps like Netflix 4K, BBC iPlayer, Kodi and YouTube
- Enjoy unrestricted access to apps on the Google Play Store
- Watch over 70 free channels with the built-in Freeview HD tuner
- Never miss a moment of your favourite show - Pause and record live TV and watch it later
- 3 HDMI inputs and 2 USB ports for you to hook up all your devices at once
- Connect a USB device to the TV and share your home videos and pictures with friends and family
If you're after a TV that packs in the pixels and comes brimming with a whole host of advanced features, then this stylish 43" 4K set is a no-brainer, especially when you consider the price. The 4K UHD display delivers four times the pixels of a Full HD TV and comes armed with the latest in HDR technology to produce spectacularly detailed images that burst with colour. It boasts a more natural looking picture, preserving every little detail in the brightest brights to the darkest shadows! Plus, with 4K Blu-ray and gaming consoles going all in on HDR, this TV is primed for the future.
As for entertainment, you're spoilt for choice! The smart TV is powered by Android so you'll be able to do all the things you love to do on a tablet like stream movies, listen to music or play games straight away on the 43" display. What's most impressive though, is that it gives you unrestricted access to the Google Play Store, so you can download a wider choice of apps, including many you wont find on other smart TVs, as well as all your favourites too like Netflix 4K, BBC iPlayer, Kodi, Spotify, ITV Hub and YouTube. It's really easy to set up and comes with an intuitive smart remote control, which allows you to quickly select what you want by simply pointing the remote towards the TV and moving the on-screen cursor. The remote control even has a dedicated Netflix and YouTube button on it that takes you straight there, so you don't have to mess about scrolling through apps and menus.
There's also plenty of free broadcasts to choose from thanks to the built-in Freeview HD tuner which offers over 70 TV channels and 30 radio stations. You can even watch your favourite BBC, ITV and Channel 4 programmes in glorious HD at no extra cost. For added convenience, there's a USB record setting which is really handy if you're likely to miss your favourite show. Simply connect a USB storage device into the back of the TV, find the programme you want to record using the on-screen guide and watch it later.
It comes with a full array of ports at the back to connect up your external devices, many of which are postioned so they're easy to access even if you choose to mount the TV flush to the wall. The three HDMI 2.0 ports allow you to hook up a Blu-ray player or games console, an optical output for a soundbar and two USB 2.0 ports to playback your stored music, movies and photos.
- 43" LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD
- High Dynamic Range: HDR10 and HLG
- Smart TV with built-in WiFi
- Powered by Android 6.0
- Built-in Freeview HD
- 3 HDMI inputs and 2 USB ports
- Wall mountable: VESA 200 x 100
- Dimensions with stand: W 97.4 x H 61 x D 19.8 cm
- Dimensions without stand: W 97.4 x H 57.4 x D 8.5 cm
- Stand width: 90 cm
- Weight with stand: 7.14 kg
- Weight without stand: 7 kg
- 1 year warranty
- Full Google Play Store access
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Internal storage: 8 GB
- USB media playback
- USB recording
- Total sound output: 16 W
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Response time: 10 ms
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Energy efficiency class: A
- 3 x HDMI 2.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x Composite input
- 1 x Component input
- 1 x Headphone output
- 1 x Optical audio output
- 1 x RF input
- 1 x Ethernet
What's in the box?
- 1 x TV
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Base stand
- 1 x User manual