The NAT/NAPT function lets you share the ADSL line to all the Intranet users (support up to 253 users). It also provides virtual server and virtual DMZ functions to let your internal servers beaccessed from the Internet.
Wireless Access Point
The wireless access point function can let your IEEE 802.11g/b wireless client devices access the Intranet through this router.
Supports Special Applications
The router can let you setup trigger ports of special applications, and let you utilize Internet services smoothly.
Anti-DoS SPI Firewall
The SPI (StatefulPacket Inspection) firewall can protect your Intranet PCs from illegal access and many kinds of DoS attacks from the Internet, and alert you by e-mail in the first time if some event happens. It also provides Internet access control function.
Virtual Server and DMZ
The virtual server and DMZ function let you setup your servers in the Intranet and still can provide services to the Internet users.
Automatically assginIPsto the Intranet PCs.
Web Configuration You can configure the router through the friendly Web user interface with a browser.Features:
- NAT/NAPT IP Sharing
- SPI Anti-DoSFirewall
- Virtual Server/DMZ
- Supports 64/128 Bit Key Length WEP Encryption
- Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
- Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO)
- VPN Pass Through (IPSec/PPTP)
- Obtain WAN IP by PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP/L2TP
- Supports WDS, DHCP Server
- Web User Interface (Remote Configuration)
- System Status (Port Connectivity, DHCP MAC/IP Mapping)
- Security Log, Firmware Upgrade