Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- When temperature and humidity value exceed selectable limits, the event is logged in the event history.
- The EMP monitors temperature and humidity information of any environment that you want to protect your critical equipment.
- The EMP measures temperatures from 0°C to 70°C with an accuracy of ±2°C. • The EMP measures relative humidity from 10% to 90% with an accuracy of ±5%.
- It can be located away from the ePDU with a CAT5 network cable up to 20 m long.
- The hot-swap feature simplifies installation by enabling you to install the probe safely without turning off power to the ePDU/UPS or to the loads that are connected to it.
- The EMP monitors the status of the two user-provided contact devices.
- Temperature, humidity, and contact closure status can be displayed through a web browser, a serial interface, or an onboard LCD interface (ePDU only).
- User-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits.
- Email notification through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), using email client software when acceptable alarm limits are exceeded or contact status changes.
- Changes in external contact status are logged in the ePDU event history log.
The optional environmental monitoring probe (EMP) is a connectivity device that enables you to collect temperature and humidity readings and monitor the environmental data remotely. You can also collect and retrieve the status of two contact devices.