Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- De-Installation the required equipment.
- Pack it together and hand to client.
- Fill installation holes if required.
- Ensure working area is clean, tidy and ready for use.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival our trained audio visual engineers will assess the room and give any advice on the final location of the equipment.
- Confirm all equipment required to complete the work is available and check for any damage before commencing work.
- De-Installation of required equipment and cables.
- Our team will then clean and hoover up leaving the working area clean, tidy and ready for use
Our Engineers are:
- Smart accredited & Highly experienced
- Carry CSCS health & Saftey cards
- CRB/DBS checked for education Installations
Customer should bear in mind:
- Make sure end user telephone details are on order (person to report to)
- Name of the end user contact is required
Additional Notes that may result in highier costs:
- Our de-installs do not cover MAINS - including ceiling MAINS if ceiling projector
- Out of hours - would usually be double and needs to be checked with Installers
- Parking in central London
- Geography - Central London - North of Glasgow - Channel Isles
- If its an old building (1980's or before) that contains Asbestos
- Building sites or new builds