Superior image quality and virtually grain-free prints are achieved by the PIXMA iP1900, ejecting ink droplets as small as 1pl onto the page at 4800dpi resolution*. A 10x15cm borderless photo is printed in approximately 41 seconds*. The enhanced ChromaLife100+ system** combines Canon’s FINE print head, improved ink formulation and selected Canon genuine photo papers for long-lasting, beautiful photos.
The PIXMA iP1900 features crisp text printing thanks to a dedicated black pigment ink cartridge, making it appropriate for all kinds of web and document printing.
All 5 Single Inks can be replaced individually, minimising unnecessary ink wastage. A smart LED indicates when a cartridge is running low or needs replacing.
Two paper trays enhance media flexibility, allowing both photo paper and plain paper to be loaded at the same time without having to swap them manually. Digital camera users will also benefit from the ability to print directly from their camera without a PC using PictBridge. If you prefer to hook the printer up to your PC, a Hi-speed USB interface enables the fast transfer of information.
- Product Description -Canon PIXMA iP1900 - printer - colour - ink-jet
- Printer Type -Photo printer - ink-jet - colour
- Inkjet Technology - Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colours) - 5-ink
- Max Media Size (Standard) - Letter, Legal, A4
- Max Media Size (Custom) -216 mm x 356 mm
- Print Speed -Up to 26 ppm
- Max Resolution ( Colour ) - 4800 dpi
- Media Type - Envelopes, plain paper, photo paper, semi-gloss photo paper, matt photo paper, high resolution paper
- Total Media Capacity - 300 sheets
- Media Handling - 150-sheet input tray, 150-sheet paper cassette
- Dimensions (WxDxH) -43.1 cm x 29.6 cm x 15.3 cm
- Weight -5.6 kg