Staff pricing will be applied on all products. Cha-ching!
We’re not robots, get sales advice 7 days a week
Trade in your old laptop
Sell your old Phone
Sorry, I’m out of stock
For help finding something similar, just give us a call on 0871 244 0934, or we can email you if it comes back into stock »
Excellent cosmetic condition: full working order.
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Excellent cosmetic condition and in full working order. Our expert engineers have checked and tested every product for extra peace of mind.
A charging cable will be provided. However, no further accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
Please be advised unit has an ASUS international keyboard fit for the UK market. See last image.
What we love
- Power through your daily tasks and entertainment with ease thanks to the high-performance 11th gen Intel i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM
- With the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card, this laptop is ready for power-demanding work like video editing and gaming
- See all the details in gorgeous and true-to-life colours on the exquisite 16” narrow-border OLED display with 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut and Wide Quad HD resolution
Good to know
- With 512 GB of M.2 SSD memory, you have enough space for your files and super-fast loading times
- The dual-fan cooling system with IceCool Plus thermal technology will keep your laptop from overheating under heavy loads
- Enjoy high quality sound with the Harman Kardon-certified audio
- With Windows 11 you'll get an improved Start menu and multi-tasking tools to help you stay productive
Some devices may come with Windows 11 pre installed, but some may neeed manually updating to the latest version of Windows from Windows 10, 10s or 11s. It's easy and free to do in just 3 easy steps. Find out how by clicking here »
How To Easily Update Your Windows Laptop
Some devices may come with Windows 11 pre installed, but some may neeed manually updating to the latest version of Windows from Windows 10, 10s or 11s. It's easy and free to do in just 3 easy steps.
Windows 11 the most productive and secure version of windows yet with easy Navigation, easy organisation and faster performance. Windows 11 has all the power and security of past Windows verisions but with a redesigned and refrshed look. With new tools, sounds and apps that all come together to bring a new refreshing Windows experience.
1. Settings > On your device Select the start button, then click on settings.
2. Updates & Security > Click on Updates & Security.
3. Windows Update > Select check for updates. If updates are available, click instal to get the latest version of Windows.