The Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector, model TPE-113GI, combines electrical power with a Gigabit network connection to produce a Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) signal.
Connect this device to a non-PoE switch and then run an Ethernet cable for up to 100 meters (328 Ft.) to network PoE devices.
No need to buy a PoE switch—use an existing open port from a non-PoE switch to save installation and equipment costs when installing TRENDnet PoE access points and IP cameras in remote locations. This compact device safeguards valuable network equipment with short circuit protection. Quickly create an integrated PoE and non-PoE network at Gigabit speeds.
- IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit and 802.3af PoE compliant
- Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector delivers a PoE signal for distances of up to 100 meters (328 ft.)
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Data In port
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX Data Out port
- Power port
- Power LED indicator
- Supplies power up to 15.4 Watts
- Easily install a PoE device where a power outlet is not available
- Reduce installation and network equipment costs
- Safeguards network devices with short circuit protection
- Plug and Play in remote location
- Light weight and compact size
- Wall mounting points
- 3-year limited warranty