The 24-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S24g, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 48Gbps with Full-Duplex mode. A built in universal power supply reduces cable clutter and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- On / off power switch
- Features a 48Gbps forwarding capacity
- Internal power supply reduces clutter
- GREENnet technology reduces electrical power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- Integrated address look-up engine with a 8K MAC address table
- 3.5MBits RAM data buffer
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Rackmount hardware included
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216Bytes
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play support
- 3-year limited warranty