TP-Link MC100CM Fast Ethernet Media Converter (SC Multi-mode)
The MC100CM is a media converter designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX standards, the MC100CM is designed for use with multi-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC100CM supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, Auto negotiation of duplex mode on TX port and front panel status LEDs. The MC100CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 2 kilometers.
- Auto negotiation of 10/100Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
- Provide switch configuration of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for FX port
- Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Extend fiber distance up to 2km
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply