- Simple touch-screen interface. The Lyric T6R touch-screen makes scheduling, changing and overriding temperatures easy with a large, clear display and intuitive on-screen text guidance.
- The lyric app gives you complete control over your home heating wherever you are, including schedules and automated synchronisation with the thermostat.
- Using the location features on your smartphone, the Lyric T6R communicates with the app to determine when your home is vacant or when you are on your way home adjusting the temperature automatically.
- Scheduling to suit you. The Lyric T6R features a choice of schedule settings to fit your lifestyle, including 7 day, 5/2 day and single day scheduling with up to 6 different time settings per day.
- Apple Home kit ready. The Lyric T6R is Home kit enabled meaning it can be controlled using an Apple device (requires iOS 8.1 or later), as part of a suite of home kit compatible products.
Honeywell Lyric T6 Wired Smart Thermostat has been developed to meet the demand for smarter, connected controls. Offering customers a host of features to fit their lifestyle, whilst simplifying the installation and set-up process for installers.
Lyric app gives customers complete control over their home heating system wherever they are. The Lyric T6 works with any boiler and application, offering integration into almost every heating system, controls on/off (230V) boilers, OpenTherm boilers and heating systems, using TPI or modulating control, delivering superior energy efficiency without user interaction.
Can be used as a temperature sensing device in an S or Y Plan system, compatible with 24–230V on/off OpenTherm appliances such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps.
Easy integration into existing heating systems, On-screen set-up and fail-safe functions accessible via the thermostat or the installers own smart phone simplifies the installation process.
‘In control’ confirmation with a flame symbol, temperature measurement can be offset to suit the position of the thermostat if required.
Wi-Fi-enabled connectivity offers direct connection to the customer’s home network without additional equipment. Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature.
Control via smartphone/tablet gives customers complete control of their heating system wherever they are. Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an additional automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location.
Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day. A 5/2 pre-configured schedule in included.
Optimisation features, including ‘optimum start, stop & delayed start boiler control, allow the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together.
Smarter TPI control protocols ensure the boiler fires for the minimum amount of time required to maintain the desired set point.
Wall-mounted programmable thermostat designed to replace existing wired models. Simple wall mounting solution, utilise wiring from the old thermostat, using an optional decor plate to cover a larger footprint where necessary.
The T6 Wired version needs to be wired to a receiver box which then provides wired connections to the boiler, the receiver box has been redesigned to simplify the installation process.
Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface. Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting, utilise existing wiring from a wired thermostat.
Specific OpenTherm terminals make connection to OpenTherm-capable boilers simple. LED power and warning light system shows communication status with boiler or zone valve.
Override the thermostat and fire the boiler for a systems check with a one-button push. Quickly reset and delete the current binding using the reset pinhole