GRADE A2 - Minor chip on the top left of the screen.
- All-in-one design saves space and looks great in any room
- Touchscreen control makes navigating your PC fast and fun
- Full HD screen delivers impressive visuals ideal for watching films and TV on demand
- AccuType keyboard improves accuracy and helps to reduce wrist strain when typing for long periods
The IdeaCentre 300 is an all-in-one PC, which combines the tower and monitor in a single space-saving unit.
It's compact enough to be used on most desks or tables, so can fit into even the cosiest room.
- Navigating your files, apps, and software has never been easier than with touchscreen control.
Simply touch the screen and navigate using taps, swipes, pinches, and multi-fingered gestures. It works in the same way as a smartphone or tablet, so if you'll be right at home as soon as you switch on.
Full HD screen
From films and TV on demand to photos and presentations, everything you're watching or working on will appear clear and detailed thanks to the Full HD screen.
With the same resolution as many full-sized TVs, you don't need to compromise on visual quality just because you're watching on a PC - perfect if the TV is being used and you can't face any more sports or soaps.
Preinstalled with Windows 10
If you're an experienced Windows user you'll be pleased with the return of the familiar Start button and menu, while everyone will benefit from the many new and exciting features designed to make accessing what matters to you quick and easy.
Windows 10 features the new Edge browser, which gives you a much bigger viewing area for enjoying your online content at its best. You can write notes directly onto web pages and share them with anyone - perfect for students or business.