Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What Stands out
- *Same amazing Phantom 4 Pro performance but 60% quieter than the original*
- *Now comes with an OcuSync HD transmission system which allows for dual frequency band switching*
- Crash risk is reduced with automatic 5 direction obstacle avoidance
- Professional level photography with the 1" CMOS image sensor camera shooting 20mp images
- Shoot video in 4K at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, perfect for slow-mo footage
- See the sights for longer with an Impressive 30 minute flight time
- Outstanding range, live HD video from up to 4.3 miles away
The Phantom 4 Pro is loaded with some amazing technology that makes it a dream to fly. So for their latest Phantom model, rather than completely overhaul this fantastic drone, DJI decided to make a couple of small tweaks to P4 Pro and fittingly call it the Phantom 4 Pro V2. After all, if it's not broken, why fix it? The main improvement being that it's much quieter than its predecessor, as propeller noise has been reduced by around 60%. Plus it now utilises OccuSync technology for live-streaming video instead of Lightbridge, which benefits from low-latency, high-resolution video. It also connects to DJI Goggles RE wirelessly and supports automatic dual-frequency band switching.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2 features 5-direction obstacle avoidance to ensure you soar the skies with confidence. What's really impressive is that it can automatically dodge and weave obstacles when it's flying at high speeds, just when you need obstacle avoidance the most. These clever sensors on the front, back, left, right and underside actively scan the environment around the drone, seeing as far as 30m, enabling the drone to automatically avoid pesky things like trees, buildings and whatever else you might encounter.
The real wow factor of this drone is its photo and video capability. The Pro V2 captures 20mp images and has been equipped with a 1-inch CMOS image sensor, that's about four times bigger than the sensor on your camera phone, this is what lets you capture much more detail. Everything has been thought of, it has a mechanical shutter so you can say goodbye to rolling shutter effect and with the ability to now change the aperture settings you'll have more control over your shots. Video is really impressive, you can shoot in 4K at up to 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, which is great for creating slow-mo footage. The 3 axis gimbal will ensure you're footage is smooth and seamless.
If that wasn't enough for you the Pro V2 has some new autopilot features for you to put to the test. There's some great Active Track modes where the Pro will automatically recognise a subject, follow and capture them as they move, making complex shots easier. And if you're out exploring on your own you can even capture yourself with your amazing backdrop using Gesture mode, where you yourself are the remote control. The Pro has an outstanding range, you can view live HD video from up to 4.3 miles away without so much as a jitter. Reaching a maximum speed of up to 44mph alongside a lengthy flight time of 30 minutes, you can really push this drone and explore your surroundings for longer.
- Controller included
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera
- Forward, backward & downward vision system
- 5 Direction obstacle avoidance
- Max flight time: 30 mins
- Max speed: 44 mph
- Max range: 4.3 miles
- Diagonal size: 35 cm
- Weight: 1375 g
- Five sensor 360° automatic collision avoidance
- Includes remote controller
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera, shoots in JPEG & RAW
- Mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion
- Shoots 4K video at up to 60fps at 100mbs bit rate
- Burst mode stills at 14fps
- 4 Ground breaking smart flight modes - Draw Mode, Active Track, Tap Fly & Gesture Mode
- New transmission system, dual compasses and IMU modules for unparalleled reliability
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home
- 5 Hour controller battery life
- 30 Minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 4.3 miles
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability & smoother footage
- Dual compass and IMU units for even greater reliability
- Titanium & magnesium alloy increases rigidity & reduces weight – lighter than the Phantom 4
- White/grey finish
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Phantom 4 Pro V2
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Power cable
- 4 x prollers (pair)
- 1 x gimbal clamp*
- 1 x MicroSD card (16GB)*
- 1 x Micro USB cable*
- 1 x Carrying case*
*Accessories are not covered by warranty