What our experts think...
I don't have much of a garden to speak of so I use it more for security reasons than anything else. It's great because there's no faffing about with cables or installation like you would with a CCTV kit. I have it sat on my windowsill looking out upon my drive way, recording anything that triggers the camera. Thankfully, It's not caught any suspicious activity as of yet, only the neighbour’s cat and a couple of squirrels.
What stands out
- Use it to capture wildlife in your garden or for home security purposes
- It's compact, camouflage design can be hidden away more discretly than other wildlife cameras
- With 1080p recording, the results are incredibly clear and full of detail
- Infrared night vision allows you to see up 20m during the night
- The two inch colour screen lets you view your images and recordings directly on the device
- There's no wiring to worry about because it's battery powered, so you can mount it almost anywhere
- It only records if something passes by, so you can leave it for months before having to replace the batteries
- There’s a handy colour screen on the front, so you can quickly review what’s been caught
From bats to badgers, owls to otters, your garden offers the perfect opportunity to see some amazing wildlife on an almost daily basis. However, most people don't have time to monitor their gardens all day, in the hope of catching a glimpse of these secretive creatures. Thankfully, this mini wildlife camera does all the hard work for you, allowing anybody to capture everything their garden has to offer without any hassle. Simply add batteries to the camera, decide where you want place it and leave it to work its magic, it's that easy!
The rugged, weatherproof design comes loaded with some clever technology to ensure you record crisp, high quality Full HD footage, throughout the day and even at night. The infrared night vision allows you to see up to a distance of 20m through the darkness to shoot any nocturnal activity. The camera measures slightly smaller than other models on the market, which makes it more versatile as to where you can position it and less obvious to the naked eye when strapped up to a tree, fence or post. And, because it's battery powered you have complete freedom to install it anywhere you want, making it great for using in remote locations to capture unwanted behaviour such as trespassing, vandalism, fly tipping & more.
All your recordings are stored on a microSD card (sold separately) for you to conveniently share your photos and videos from one device to another. There’s even a handy 2" screen on the front too, so you can easily adjust the settings and quickly review your footage. Fortunately, the camera only records if something passes by which means you don't have to trawl through hours of footage to find something worthwhile. You can choose to have the camera only take photos, videos or combine the two so that it takes a picture first then record. Plus, for added flexibility, the video length and sensitivity of the motion sensor can be adjusted to suit you.
- Power source: 4 AA x batteries
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Camera: 12MP
- Video format: AVI
- Still image format: JPEG
- Night vision sensor range: up to 20m
- Memory type: microSD card up to 32GB
- Dimensions: H 100 x W 85 x D 43 mm
- 1080p recording
- Battery operated
- Weather resistant – suitable for all conditions
- 2" built-in colour screen
- Motion activated recording
- High quality night vision
- Easy to install
- 60° viewing angle lets you see more
- Up to 12 months' standby time
- Sensor trigger speed less than 0.45 second
- Built in microphone for sound recording in video mode
- Choose from photo, video or photo & video modes
- Motion sensitivity: Low, medium and High
- Multi shot options: 1, 2 or 3 photos
- Video length: 1 - 60 seconds or 1 - 10 minutes
- Can be powered via a power adapter (not included)
- Camouflage design
- Wall bracket included