What our experts think...
I love to know what goes on in my garden, I even get excited if I see a hedgehog in the summer. That got me thinking about what goes on when I'm out or at night? This camera was perfect for that, I couldn’t believe how much actually goes on! There are no wires or complicated installation, just pick your spot, mount it and away you go. If you're a nature lover, you need this gadget in your garden.
What stands out
- The results are really clear - you'll see every detail
- Infrared night vision captures brilliant results up to 15m during the night
- It’s really easy to install – you just need to find the perfect spot
- It’ll only record what’s important thanks to its motion sensors
- Check if anything has been caught on camera with the handy colour screen
If you’re like me, you’ll be curious at what goes on in your garden while you’re out or through the night while you sleep. Ever wondered what goes bump in the night? Now you can find out!
Just strap the electriQ Outback camera to a tree or mount it on your fence and let it capture anything that moves. With motion sensors built in you can set it only to record if something passes by which means you don't have to trawl through hours of footage to finally find something interesting! It doubles up as a security camera too, so you can protect your property at the same time.
The results are really good quality, with 1080p Full HD recording. You can enjoy as good quality, even in the middle of the night with the infrared night vision which lets you see up to 15m through the darkness!
Recordings are stored on the included 8GB Micro SD card. I found this really handy as I could view everything instantly on my laptop without having to download any specialist software. It's great if you’re running out of space, or if you want to keep some footage stored on your memory card, simply swap it for one with more storage. There’s a small colour screen inside the camera too, so you can quickly check the camera while you're outside to see what’s been going on.
It’s battery operated, so there’s no complicated installation to worry about. All you need is four AA batteries. That means you can even position the camera in more remote locations to capture some more amazing creatures!
- Power source: 4 x AA batteries
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Camera: 12MP
- Video format: AVI
- Still image format: JPEG
- Frame rate: 15fps
- Sensor range: up to 15m/50ft
- Number of infrared LEDs: 40
- Memory type: Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dimensions: H 136 x W 90 x D 76mm
What's in the box
- 1 x Wildlife camera
- 1 x Tree mounting strap
- 1 x Metal wall mount
- 1 x USB cable
- Operating instructions
- 1080p recording
- Battery operated
- Weather resistant – suitable for all conditions
- Motion activated recording
- High quality night vision
- Easy to install
- 62° viewing angle lets you see more
- Sensor trigger speed less than 1 second
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service