What our experts think...
I can't praise this camera enough! It comes with many of the bells and whistles of pricier models, including night vision, motion alerts and two-way communication. Plus, with it being pan and tilt, you can place this little fella almost anywhere in your room and not have to worry about any blind spots, which saves me having to buy multiple cameras to put around the room.
What stands out
- See exactly what your pets are doing at home from your smartphone
- View everything in HD detail - day or night!
- Set motion alerts and get notifications on smartphone when something moves past the camera
- Use your smartphone to adjust the cameras position left, right, up or down!
- Built-in microphone lets you hear what's happening at home or talk to your pets
- Quick and easy to set up in a matter of minutes
If you worry about what shenanigans your pets get up to when left home alone, then we've just the thing to put your mind at ease. This great value Wi-Fi camera lets you keep an eye on your four-legged friends wherever you are via your smartphone. Now, don't let the quirky-looking dog design fool you, because this camera comes with some great features that are anything but novelty! For instance, the 720p HD camera can be controlled to move left, right, up or down using your smartphone, so you can follow your pets around the room and see exactly what they're doing in clear detail - day or night! Plus, the camera also boasts a built-in microphone and speaker, which means you can hear exactly whats going on at home or even tell your dog to get off the sofa!
Setting the camera up is super easy and only takes a couple of minutes to do. Just download the app to your smartphone, pair it to the pet camera, connect to Wi-Fi and youre ready to go. Once set up, you can create motion alerts that send notifications to your smartphone when the camera picks up any movement - after all, who has time to sit there and watch a live camera stream all day?! Plus, you can adjust the sensitivity of motion detection so that it doesn't go off every time your dog or cat walks by the camera, only when a person does. The camera also lets you use an microSD card to record your footage onto and watch it back on your laptop if necessary.
- Resolution: High definition 720p streaming
- Pan and Tilt: 270° horizontally, 90° vertically
- Connects to your network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable
- Simple plug and play set up
- Full control using your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Nightvision up to 10 metres
- W x H x D: 9 x 10 x 11 cm
- SD Card support up to 32GB (card not included)
- 1 year warranty
- 1 x Power in
- 1 x Ethernet
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x MicroSD
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Pet camera
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Mounting bracket and screws
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service