Staff pricing will be applied on all products. Cha-ching!
We’re not robots, get sales advice 7 days a week
Trade in your old laptop
Sell your old Phone
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R250 affordably addresses common business workloads while delivering compute with an entry-level 1U rack server.
Key Product Info
• Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
• Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
• Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
• Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
• Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
• Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
• Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
• Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase
Your innovation engine for businesses of all sizes
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R250, powered by Intel Xeon processors, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 speeds and 32 GB DIMMs, up to 128 GB for memory intensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the PowerEdge R250 supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced thermal efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements. This makes the PowerEdge R250 an rack ideal server for business-critical workloads, cloud infrastructure, and point of sale transactions in a 1U form factor, for small to midsized businesses, inside and outside of the data center.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies' intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R250 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
To add to your order, simply select "Add to Order" and then add your product to basket as normal.
Your question will be sent to a team of product specialists, you will receive an email with your answer and your question will be posted on this page to help other customers in future.
If your question is about an order you've already placed please use our eMessage
system to contact our customer service team.