Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration,stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership,they enable scalable,secure and energy-efficient business operations.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
Network security The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats.
Redundancy and resiliency
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a number of redundancy and resiliency features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available.
Enhanced Quality of Service
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offers intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking,classification,and scheduling deliver superior performance for data,voice,and video traffic,all at wire speed.
Catalyst 2960-X series switches support NetFlow Lite,which enables IT teams to understand the mix of traffic on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet flows. NetFlow Lite supports flexible sampling of the traffic,and exports flow data in the NetFlow Version 9 format for analysis on a wide range of Cisco and third-party collectors.