Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Ring's Door View Cam brings you all the smart benefits of a video doorbell; HD video, two-way walk, and motion-activated notifications, in a compact form designed for doors with a compatible peephole. So you can answer the door from anywhere, get alerts to your smart device when someone presses the doorbell, and it senses people knocking on the door too. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. Privacy zones can be easily set up to exclude selected areas of the field of view, for instance to protect your neighbours' privacy.
The Ring Door View Cam records in 1080p Full HD video resolution for clear footage. The rechargeable battery can be easily removed with a quick release mechanism for convenient recharging via USB, without having to dismount the doorbell. It even includes a simple peephole so you can still look through and see who's there the old-fashioned way.
- The video camera has a 155 degree field of view and records in 1080p Full HD resolution
- It's weather-resistant, operating between -20° and +48° C, so can be confidently installed externally
- Motion detection for a fixed zone, with adjustable sensitivity
- Customisable privacy settings with Privacy Zones
- Powered by built-in rechargeable battery (lasting for 6 to 12 months)
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Works with Alexa devices
- Easy to install
- Standard width door with peephole
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 9.3 or newer), Android (version 5 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed