QNAP TS-963X-2G 5TB 9 Bay NAS Solution | Installed with 5 x 1TB Western Digital Red Drives
- Install up to four SSDs in the dedicated 2.5-inch drive bays to enable SSD caching and Qtier for optimal system performance.
- The built-in 10GBASE-T port empowers mission-critical applications such as databases and virtualization.
- The TS-963X can directly host virtual machines and containers, and act as storage for hypervisors such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plans, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- Besides conventional expansion enclosures, the TS-963X can utilize QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology to use the unused storage capacity of other QNAP NAS.
The TS-963X is an affordable NAS for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420MC quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, 9 drive bays and a built-in 5-speed 10GBASE-T port for up to 10Gb connectivity. Four 2.5-inch drive bays can be used to install SSDs to enable caching and Qtier technology. One built-in 5-speed 10GBASE-T port (10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M) also increases productivity of businesses with existing Cat 5e/6 cables, without extra costs or additional installation procedures. Combined with several QNAP technologies including VJBOD, Container Station, and Virtualization Station, the TS-963X has the potential to empower a wide range of business applications and can also be easily expanded to fit future data storage requirements.