Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Connect all your mydlink connected home devices to easily automate your home.
- Z-Wave and WiFi combined ensures compatibility with all your devices.
- Simple to set up using the mydlink Home app for your tablet or smartphone.
- Z-Wave Plus technology allows you to communicate with other Z-Wave devices such as sensors.
- Features WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption preventing attackers from accessing your network.
- 802.11n wireless and built-in 2x2 wireless antenna gives you a fast wireless connection.
- Z-Wave connectivity is protected with powerful 128-bit AES encryption.
mydlink Connected Home Hub
The mydlink Home™ - Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink Home devices. Use it with mydlink Home sensors to be alerted when your door or window is opened, or when motion is detected in your home1.
It's easy to set up and manage with the mydlink Home app3, and connects to your existing router. Whether you are at home or away, push notifications will alert you whenever a sensor is triggered. What's more, it works with other mydlink Home devices to enable you to create a smart home without complicated set up, installation costs or monthly subscription charges.
Set up, control, monitor and protect your home
The mydlink Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink home devices.
2 x Fast Ethernet ports
Plug into your home router and also provide Internet connectivity to your smart TV, DVD player, PC, game console or network storage
Your mydlink Home
mydlink Home allows you to start with a single device such as a motion sensor and add as many devices as you want to. For example add the monitor HD to view your home from anywhere at anytime, the Smart plug to control home appliances remotely and the siren to set of an alarm. With The unique mydlink Home App for iOS and Android smartphone and tablet you can receive alerts and manage and control your devices at anytime from anywhere. You can even set up automation rules so the devices talk to each other to make your home smarter.