Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Easily convert a USB-based audio/video signal into HDMI format. The Manhattan USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable transmits a USB audio/video signal to an HDMI projector, flat-panel display, television or similar device. Built-in circuitry allows digital media enthusiasts to easily enjoy USB-based multimedia content on an Ultra High Definition (UHD) display or TV while maintaining simultaneous A/V reception at the source. Its UHD capability supports up to 3840x2160 @30Hz and 4K to serve a wide range of resolutions in many devices and UHD applications including training, retail and trade show settings. Your source device must support DP Alt Mode. No additional setup is required. It effortlessly delivers digital content that is stored on a smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or notebook computer to a display with HDMI input capabilities.
- Easily connects a USB-C DP Alt Mode device to an HDMI display, monitor or projector
- Delivers clear, sharp resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz; supports 4K Ultra HD video aspect ratio of 21:9
- Ideal for connecting an HDMI display to a DP Alt Mode-capable smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook, laptop and more
- Compatible only with a USB-C device that supports DP Alt mode; Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Slim design makes for a clutter-free desktop; direct-connect cable makes it the perfect travel companion
- Also available in 1m (3 ft.) length [search part number 152235 at www.manhattanproducts.com] Bus powered: no external power supply needed