With the Logitech K120 keyboard you’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound, and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad. This spill-resistant keyboard* also features a sleek yet sturdy design, a plug-and-play USB connection and easy-to-read keys.
- With its thin profile that keeps your hands in a more neutral position, spill-resistant design*, durable keys that can withstand up to 10 million keystrokes** and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs, this sleek keyboard not only looks and feels good – it’s built to last. * Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage).
- Setup is simple – you just plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right out of the box.
- The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier for everyone to read – and are perfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. They’re less likely to wear off, too.
- You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech® the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can afford.
- System Requirements: Windows OS & a USB Port
- 3 Year Warranty
* Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
** Excludes number lock key.