Hikvision Hiwatch IP CCTV kit with 8 bullet cameras.
Hiwatch CCTV kit by Hikvision is fully cross-compatible with Hikvision remote viewing apps. Same easy to use graphical user interface.
CCTV Kits includes
1 x NVR-108-A-8P 8 channel NVR
6 x IPC-B120 1080p bullet cameras with 2.8mm lens and 20m IR range
1 x ST2000VX008 2TB surveillance SATA HD 3.5"
NVR Video Input and Transmission
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras.
- Up to 8 network cameras can be connected.
Compression and Recording
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%.
- Full channel recording at up to 4 MP resolution.
HD Video Output
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution.
Storage and Playback
- Up to 2-ch synchronous playback at 4 MP resolution or 4-ch at 1080p resolution.
- 1 SATA hard disks can be connected with 6TB capacity.
- HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events detection.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency.
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated.
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect and DyDDNS for easy network management.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet network interface.
- 4/8 independent 100 Mbps built-in switch network interfaces.
- 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 2.0 megapixel
- 2.8 mm fixed focal lens
- Up to 30 m IR range
- Dual stream
- Digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Hikvsion Mobile Remote viewing
The kits will be online as soon as you connect a cable to your internet. You can download the free app called Hik Connect at any time ready for when you receive your CCTV kit. You don't need to make any changes on the DVR!