Hikvision Hiwatch IP CCTV kit with 6 bullet cameras.
Hiwatch CCTV kit by Hikvision is fully cross-compatible with Hikvision remote viewing apps and CMS software. Same easy to use graphical user interface.
Bullet cameras can be wall or ceiling mounted and used indoors or outdoors.
CCTV Kits includes
1 x NVR-208M-A-8P 8 channel NVR
6 x IPC-B140 4MP bullet cameras with 4mm lens and 30m IR range
1 x ST2000VX008 2TB surveillance SATA HD 3.5
NVR and Camera Kits
- HDMI output and VGA output at up to 1920 x1080p resolution.
Video Input and Transmission
- Up to 8ch network cameras can be connected.
- Live view of the connected camera at up to 6MP resolution.
Compression and Recording
- H.264+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduces data storage costs.
- Full channel recording at up to 6MP resolution.
- HDMI output and VGA output at up to 1920×1080p resolution.
Storage and Playback
- Up to two SATA interfaces (up to 4TB of capacity per HDD).
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 4CIF resolution.
- Smart search for efficient playback.
- USB 3.0 provides high-speed file transfer and backup.
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events for IP cameras.
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect for easy network management.
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface.
- 8 independent PoE network interfaces provided.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 4.0 megapixel
- 2.8 mm fixed focal lens
- Up to 30 m IR range
- Dual stream
- Digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Hikvsion Mobile Remote viewing,
The kits will be online as soon as you connect a cable to your internet. You can download the free app called Hik Connect at any time ready for when you receive your CCTV kit. You can watch this video which shows you how to download the app and set up your free account. You don't need to make any changes on the DVR!