This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
- Configure, Control and unlock your Smart Lock from your smartphone via the secure Bluetooth App.
- Say goodbye to keys, Open your Smart Door lock via your smartphone, Key Card or Key Tag.
- Engineered for easy installation.
- Compatible with the Yale Smart Home system. (Yale module sold separately)
- Built in tamper alarm, PAS24 accredited and approved by the Police Secured by Designed scheme.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries and a warning when they’re running low.
- A 9v battery connection port can be used to power the Smart door lock in the event of flat batteries.
- Secure Push & Turn Thumbturn
- 2 Year Guarantee
Say Goodbye to Keys
With Conexis L1 your smartphone is now your key. There’s no need to leave keys under the mat or worry about the hassle of replacing them if they go missing.
Stay in Control
Send mobile keys to family and friends. Choose to give access for a few weeks or hours - It’s up to you. You can even revoke mobile keys, key cards, key tags and phone tags in an instant.
Know Who Comes and Goes
Have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are home safely. When using mobile keys you can receive a notification informing you they are home.
The Yale Lock App
Configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via our secure Bluetooth app. Give family and friends access by sending them a mobile key to their smartphone and keep track of who comes and goes via the app. Twist & Go - To open the lock with the app simply touch the lock to wake up the Bluetooth function and twist your phone 90 degrees.
The Conexis L1 works with most multi-point locks on the market.
Easy to Fit – DIY
The Conexis L1 Smart Door Lock has been engineered for easy installation. It only takes a screwdriver, smartphone and a few minutes to install.