Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The Recon line of panel goggles are a simple, affordable solution to ultra-immersive FPV. With an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver and simple USB charging, the Recon puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
- Version 2 of the Recon Goggles is updated to include an onboard DVR.
- Use the integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest nearby feed or manually change channels and band through the simple and intuitive controls.
- An onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime and channel selection.
- The Recon is ready to fly out of the box.
- Display: 4.3 inch LCD panel
- Resolution: WQVGA
- FOV ( Field of View ): 55-degree
- Optical engine: patented reflection design
- Receiver: 40 channels, single receiver including RaceBand frequencies
- Auto scan function: scan and find the strongest channel ( short press down 5-way switch )
- OSD info: channel info, RSSI info and battery info ( can be turned off )
- Low voltage alarm: available
- Battery: 18650 2600mAh Li-ion chargeable battery
- USB port: for charging only
- Battery Charging: the battery in the headset is a standard 18650 2600mAh Li-ion cell, and can be changed with built-in charger by connecting a micro USB power supply to the headset.
- Brightness and Contrast: slide the 5-way button left and right or forward and back for brightness and contrast adjustment.
- Channel Selection: short press channel Up ( CH+ ) / Down ( CH- ) button to incrementally increase / decrease the channels. Long press and release the Up ( CH+ ) button to change band; long press and release the Down ( CH- ) button to do auto scan active channel.
- DVR Recording: long press down the 5-way button for 3s to activate DVR module ( short beeping ), Tap the 5-way button and listen for the short beep to start and stop recording video from the live feed. Long-press the 5-way button to enter the DVR menu and browse / play content. This DVR has no auto save recording file function, need to manually stop recording to save file.