What our experts think...
The app is great! I particular love seeing what impact each device is having on my energy usage, what with being a proud penny-pinching Yorkshireman and all! It was surprising to see how many items used a lot more energy than I thought they would, while others were pretty frugal. I've since set my energy guzzling devices to automatically switch off after a couple of hours using the apps timer.
What stands out
- Use your smartphone to turn your electrical equipment on or off
- Schedule your devices to come on at a pre-set time, ideal for when youre not at home
- Help save money on your energy bills by monitoring how much power your device is using
- The plug works over WiFi so you can operate them from anywhere using your smartphone
- Set your device to turn on after a set amount of minutes using the countdown timer
- Works with Amazon Echo & Alexa so you can control the plug with your voice
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- Set up is easy with the free Tuya app (download separately)
You must have had that moment of dread at some point, the iron, your straighteners… Will I get home from work and my house is on fire?! Oh for goodness sake I`m turning round! Sound familiar? Well worry no more, because with the electriQ smart plug you can keep your nerves in check. It lets you use your smartphone to control your electrical devices from anywhere - whether youre at home, at work or even on holiday, so you’ll never have to worry about leaving something switched on again! Simply plug the smart plug into a wall socket, connect your chosen device, and download the free smartphone app to control it. Its that easy! And, as if it couldnt get any more convenient, the plug even works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home which means youll be able to control your devices with your voice!
The app gives you access to schedule and timer modes, so connected devices switch on and off automatically at pre-set times. For example, you can have it set to switch your lamp on at night to make it appear as if your home while youre away on holiday. You can control up to 20 smart plugs at a time, which means youll be able to wake in the morning, turn your bedside TV on, switch on the lamp and have the electrical heater warm up the room without having to even leave your bed. The app also boasts an energy usage setting which is fantastic little feature. It gives you the option to monitor the energy consumption of your electrical items in real time, so you know what devices are the worst energy culprits and to use sparingly.
- Plug Type: 3 Pin
- Network Protocol:802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4 ghz
- Input Voltage: 220 - 250V
- Maximum Load: 13A, 3.2kW
- Dimensions: D55.5 x H101 x W63 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service