What Stands out
- Provides up to five analog control channels and over ten customizable buttons, improving overall control efficiency
- HDMI, SDI, USB, and CAN ports provide robust expansion capabilities
- Cendence comes with the fully integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket
- Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
- Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours
- When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller
- Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO
Dials, Levers, and Knobs
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
The Cendence remote controller’s antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cendence Remote Controller
- 1 x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 1 x Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Cendence Remote Controller Support Rig
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Screw
- 2 x Cendence control stick cover
- 1 x Cendence Control Stick Cover mounting key
- 1 x Remote Controller Strap
- 1 x Cendence Patch Antenna