Cabling is the hardest part of setting up your CCTV system. Installing CCTV within a small area is usually quite easy as the cable will not have far to go and video signals will be sharp and clear. Installing CCTV in larger areas is when it becomes tricky as you’ll need more cabling. Different CCTV formats require different cabling. With SD CCTV you can use RG59 coax or Cat5 cabling. HD-SDI CCTV has only one option, RG59 cabling and HD IP CCTV requires network cabling.
- Easy to connect extension cable to suit Swann Pro-Series HD Security Systems
- Add 200ft / 60m of distance to your security system
- Tight locking, secure & can't accidently disconnect
- 75 ohm, double shielded & weather resistant to withstand harsh conditions
- Send power to your camera via this cable