Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches are a new family of fixed-configuration standalone devices that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for entry-level enterprise, mid-market, and branch office networks. The Catalyst 2960 Series offers integrated security, including network admission control (NAC), advanced quality of service (QoS), and resiliency to deliver intelligent services for the network edge.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- Device Type Switch - 24 ports - Managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP
- Performance Switching capacity : 216 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 71.4 Mpps
- Capacity Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 1023
- Jumbo Frame Support 9216 bytes
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH, CLI