BrightSign HO523 OPS Compatible Full HD Media Player
Part of the Series 3 product family, the HD-OPS is BrightSign's first OPS compatible digital signage media player.
The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interafaces.
- HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible SMC partners software
- Flexible design; OPS compatible module and enclosure
- Electrical, mechanical and thermal compatibility with Intel OPS specification
- Optional on-board Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (sold seperately)
- H.265/H264 video decode
- Video output up to 1080p60
- 10-bit video output (using H.265)
- Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
- Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)
Play Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.