The SV831DVIU 8-Port 1U Rack Mount DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control up to 8 USB-connected computers (each with DVI or HDMI display output) from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hot-key commands or front panel push-buttons. Supporting digital resolutions up to 1920x1200 via DVI or HDMI connection (using DVI to HDMI adapter), the KVM provides the high resolutions recommended for newer displays, allowing you to take full advantage of your monitor/screen capability.
A perfect addition to any server room or software test lab, this rugged 8-port switch can be rack-mounted into 1U of cabinet space.
- Supports DVI/HDMI resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Can be used with DVI to HDMI adapters to connect HDMI based systems
- Support for most combo/wireless keyboard and mice
- OS independent – No software or drivers required
- Front panel push-buttons and Hot-key functions allow for easy switching
- Auto-scan function cycles through computers sequentially
- Connects to USB-based computer systems
- USB console interfaces for keyboard and mouse
- Supports Mac® and Sun keyboard mapping - Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Rugged, all-metal 1U rack-mountable chassis
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse (Pro)