Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Transform your workplace with this large, scalable display that enriches collaboration and engagement, and promotes greater knowledge sharing with colleagues, clients or delegates using the latest and most versatile connectivity options. The EB-1485Fi has been designed to be easy to use, enriching collaborative and agile working environments.
Key Product Info
- Flexible display options and sizes: Cater for user needs in any working environment
- All-in-one interactive meeting display: Combines multiple resources in one interactive collaboration device
- Increase productivity & agile working: Share and display content from a range of devices simultaneously
- Sliding split screen: Up to four displays in one image - project images from different sources
- Easy installation: Quick set-up with auto-adjusting calibration function
- Flexible display options and sizes
Deliver impactful sessions with a multi-touch display of up to 100 inches (16:9 standalone), 120 inches (16:6 standalone), or 155 inches using Epson's DuoLink feature, which combines two interactive display using built-in Edge Blending.
- Promotes collaboration and connectivity
The intuitive and easy-to-use UI, new touch home screen and new interactive OSD menu make it simple to set up and navigate across functions. Featuring multi-touch pen and finger capabilities, wireless BYOD connectivity and screen mirroring (Miracast). It also has secure user collaboration tools and an array of powerful connectivity options, both wireless and wired, including HDBaseT and HDMI out. The Epson iProjection App is available to download for free, providing seamless wireless connectivity and collaboration control from multiple devices and platforms. It's compatible with Windows, Office 365 suite and iOS, allowing the use of Office applications via PCs and tablets.
- Sliding split screen
Combine up to four sources, such as video conference systems from multiple video sources and presentations, to optimise meeting interactions.
What's in the box?
- CD Manual
- Interactive pens
- Power cable
- Remote control incl. batteries
- Replacement pen tips
- Pen Holder/Stand
- Cable cover
- 2 x Pen tip(Teflon)
- 4 x Pen tip(Felt)
- Control Box - HCB (HDBaseT Connection & Control Box)
- Wall hanging bracket
- Finger touch unit
- Safety Cable