What quality does my camera capture?
With two 650TVL 720p cameras, this kit is the ideal addition to the Yale 720p CCTV range. The dome cameras have a wide 60-degree viewing angle for you to monitor your rooms, entrances or hallways. Even when all the lights are out, the night vision up to 20 metres allows you to keep on recording.
How simple is it to connect to my DVR?
With plug and play connectivity, all you need to do is connect the BNC cable to your camera on one end and your DVR on the other. The power and BNC connections come as one cable with two connectors to make it even easier to set your camera up. The power is supplied from a mains socket. You can view your camera on your smartphone or tablet with a compatible DVR, app and internet connection.
Where’s the best place to mount these cameras?
These dome cameras are perfect for mounting on the ceiling, and the camera has a wide range of available angles. These cameras are suited to indoor use in homes and businesses. Having two cameras allows you to choose to cover two different areas or one area, such as an entrance or safe, from multiple angles.
- Two HD 720p resolution cameras with powerful night vision up to 20m
- Analogue HD cameras for great resolution even in low light
- Wide viewing angle of 60 degrees to monitor entrances, halls or rooms
- Indoor camera to monitor your home or business
- Two dome cameras to increase your coverage area