T1 Graded Refurbs
Our T1 Graded stock is made up of ex-corporate/lease machines, which have mainly been used in offices. These have been professionally refurbished by our experienced engineers in house and have all undergone a 25 point check to make sure they are in full working order.
As these are second user products, please be aware that they may have some signs of cosmetic wear please be reassured that none of these will affect the use of the refurbished item in any way, and we are sure you will be more than happy with your purchase.
When setting up your new unit you will need to activate your Microsoft License Key. Read the below PDF to find out how to do so, it is really quick and easy to do!
- Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3mm at its thickest point
- Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness
- Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery
- Move data between the X250 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0