Factory Outet Version Available 77187038/1/452-11429
Maximize your workspace with the Dell™ E-Port II Replicator. This E-Port Replicator gives you a comfortable work space where you can plug a keyboard, mouse and monitor to the port replicators and use your laptop like a desktop! Simplified connectivity facilitates a single interface to connect to your printer, monitor or other peripheral devices. This product is tested and validated with Dell Systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support, when used with a Dell system.
- Key Features: A space-saving port replicator suitable for home and office environment which enables connection to your desk peripherals. Supports hot docking and undocking. Digital Monitor capability.
- Dimension (h x d x w): 2.11" x 6.69" x 7.87" (53.7 x 170 x 200 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 lb (0.78kg)
- Power Supply: 130W External AC Adapter (Dell Latitude)
- Video Ports:VGA, Display Port, DVI-D
- Ports: USB, Powered eSATA (shared with 1 USB), RJ-45, Audio and Mic, Lock Slot, E-Monitor Stand Connector >
- Adds new faster USB 3.0 technology enabled by Intel in Ivy Bridge
- Replace the 2 USB 2.0 connectors on the back with USB 3.0
- Platform must support USB 3.0 for it to be enabled on dock (otherwise port will support 2.0)
Display Port 1.2
- Adds the ability to daisy chain displays (4 displays via 1 connector)
- Only enabled with discrete graphics on current generation of Latitude laptops
No BOIS/SW/HW impact on previous Latitude E-series laptops