Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Servers Backup Exec 12.5 for Window Servers is the gold standard in Windows data protection for physical and virtual systems, providing comprehensive disk and tape backup and recovery support for Windows-based environments.
Continuous data protection and patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology for critical Microsoft applications helps to ensure that business critical data is always protected and efficiently restored in seconds.
- Market leading data protection for physical and virtual Server environments Patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology (GRT) recovers critical Microsoft application data in seconds
- Centralized 3-Tier set-up, reporting and patch management
- Scalable heterogeneous support through remote Agents and Options
- Continuous Data Protection for Exchange, SQL and file servers
- Innovative multi-product integration with market leading technologies
- Comprehensive data protection for Windows-based businesses including optimized support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 portfolio and comprehensive data protection for VMware and Microsoft virtual Server infrastructures.
- Eliminate Exchange mailbox backups, reduce recovery times, storage requirements and overall management resources.
- Easily update and manage a growing Backup Exec infrastructure throughout a Windows data center, or across remote offices from a single console.
- Prevent data Loss on heterogeneous servers and maximize performance with supported protection for NAS NDMP filers and devices and SAN environments
- Eliminates the backup window and ensures recovery point objectives are easily met for Exchange, File Servers, SQL servers and desktop data.
- Integrated security, backup and archive functionality, further providing complete data protection for growing organizations.