The REDcatch Base Station Mono records RINEX data, allowing you to use your REDcatch ImageVector or other PPK device without having to use a download service. Accurate location measurements are made with a GNSS L1 (GPS + GLONASS + BEIDOU + Galileo) receiver with EMI shielding, and batteries last for more than 24 hours making it suitable for use on any project.
The REDtoolbox geotagging software is included with the Base Station Mono, making it quick and easy to geotag images and begin processing in the photogrammetry software of your choice, including Agisoft Photoscan and Pix4D Mapper.
- Record RINEX data for your PPK GNSS system.
- Use your REDcatch ImageVector or other PPK device without having to download data.
- 24hr power supply
- EMI shielding
- Patch antenna for optimum performance during static measurements
- Compact and lightweight.
- Purchase includes the REDtoolbox geotagging software for easily preparing projects for processing in all common photogrammetry software packages.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x REDcatch Base Station Mono
- 1 x USB cable for data transfer
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Free download of REDtoolbox software
- 1 x Sturdy carry case